Wednesday, July 06, 2005

just some updates

I have no time to wite about my feelings here... I will just write some observations... I will talk in detail sometime later

Here people drink aerated water which is costlier than beer. And water means aerated water. If you want to drink normal water then hmm... they dont serve it. Well wait for sometime, return to your place and drink the tap water.

Perhaps this is the repetition, I am not sure. All the mystique around brands like BMW and Mercedes etc will disappear once you come here. We commute daily by these cars. :)

The german term for vegetarian is 'vegetasch', not sure about the spelling.. but this can be a magic word for you if you are a vegan like me.

We are gonna shift into an appartment here on 10th July, there is a pakistani shop where you can find the raw stuff for cooking. O how nice life would be then... :) I cant wait anymore. And I am tired of changing hotels.

Achtung baby!! Moi gonna PARIS on the next weekend!! Yup. Dont worry I will keep you(?) updated.

Repetition again perhaps. People are toooo nice here. Our experience with people have been more.. much more than we had expected. Throw the english trash which defame germans..

What else... well yesterday I tried THAI food... for 2nd time if I remember... it was nice.. I finished it. This asian restaurant is blessing...oasis here for us... and that girl who understands what we say...

I visited the local church this weeekend. A very old church it is... tourist come here to see it. And needless to say.. very beautiful too. This was my first visit to any church.

We went to shopping this saturday. My friends bought digi-cam. I took a winamp player. You have to look at it to believe how wonderful it is!

My physical activities have been reduced to ZERO. No sports at all.

No comments: