Monday, July 07, 2008

What's There in Name?


I am an experiment. Who conducts this experiment? - Nature. Wind blows over sea, and thousands of ripples take place.

I am also like one of these thousand ripples. From the water I was raised, and in the water I shall fall. What am I? Who am I? Am I an entity? Or an event?

A sea is always the same, though it is never the same. What is this - a paradox, or just our ignorance, our misunderstanding of things? Sea always changes, it always happens, but it never becomes. I also happen. I am a human being. Or a human becoming?

What is being - a noun, or a verb, or both? Perhaps a verb has been given a name.

And with name comes the illusion of identity, and ego. I know it, but my vanity refuses to understand. I keep on trying to be significant. I forget that I can not be more significant than I already am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeta is too worldly-wise to soothe anyone's heart.

Anonymous said...

Well let me answer one of your questions-
You are a human most becoming! :-)

Anonymous said...

A lower intelligence cannot establish the function of a higher intelligence (otherwise it would be higher itself). Therefore some knowledge can only be known by becoming and changing oneself from the baser self. It is impossible to know it by logic and pattern. This is how life is. No one can change this. It can only be known by "bhava" and that can only be felt by forgetting what is false.

- I know so F***ing much