Friday, July 13, 2007

sunrise game

Yesterday's game was fabulous. We played with another team, which was better than us in all aspects thinkable. They were seasoned players, and their superb coordination made them simply too much for us to handle. All tired and sweaty, I was filled with admiration for my rivals who were still kicking. They were all in their 40s, except for one who was of about my age. She was not exactly bending like Beckham but she managed to keep me turned-on for the whole day.

True spirit, in all its forms, is sexy!

Or was it something else? Whatever, I can't wait for the next game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe u never read what u write or u would stop writing all together.

Abhishek* said...

dont let the trivial bother you. it doesnt bother me. in small dose, it's tasty without being unhealthy.

well, guess I got dirty. what do I do? perhaps I'll go get a bath.

read again - abhivyakti: loo, laboratory and confessional. but yes, I'd be wrong if I expect anybody to revel in the smell of my shit. But I never did.