Monday, May 30, 2005

He is not as modest as I am

Saturday 28.05.05

Rajesh and I were strolling on F C Road. We visited IMS too. He enquired about CAT and GMAT and how they could help him in the preparation of these exams. A lady was there to entertain the tramps like us when they have nothing better to do.

Somehow I managed to excite the lady. I do it quite often. But this time I shouldnt have. After all she didnt even know me and my nature. And she was mighty charged! I dont know why did I allowed myself to say what I didnt mean at all. I casually expressed my xenophobia and she got pretty touched.

Well, whatever. But I am happy because the incident evoked the quote of the year. By none other than the coolest one. He said to the lady: 'He is an arrogant IITian. He is not as modest as I am.'

I hope you can appreciate the humor. :)

I cant stop smiling.

No comments: