Monday, October 15, 2007

To Kerala, On Bike

There are some pleasures in the world which are accessible only to explorers, and no one else. And that is the most charming thing about them.

This Diwali, I am going to explore Kerala. Akshaya and I will spend 5 days and 5 nights uncovering the land of gods, on bike! We will visit Munnar, Alleppey, Mahe, Kozhikode and so many place that we see on maps. But that is not what excites me the most. After a few years of wandering, I have realized that the most beautiful places are the ones who have no names. And the real travelers prefer only them. I am thrilled about those unknown, unnamed and unsold places. I am waiting to ride in forests and sleep on beaches. And I can not wait anymore!

2 comments:

The Entropy of Smruthy said...

I love the way you write. There is an abandon, the complete process of writing because you want to, not because you need to. Its a welcome schedule.

Abhishek* said...

Hearing something like this from someone like you is something like flattering to someone like me.

Welcome to my blog. :)