Saturday, October 01, 2005

I had to sail through many oceans to come to you

I had to sail through many oceans to come to you. The waves shoved me back. The winds almost tore my oar away from my hands. The water leapt on and blinded my eyes. The couriers of Death tried to intimidate me. But I remembered your smiling face and lo! my worn-out muscles and bleeding fingers came to life again. The warmth of your memories sustained me in those chilly nights. I didn't stop. Nothing could have stopped me as you were calling me. I let all the forces of the universe do what they could and I carried on keeping you in my mind. It was a trial of my passion for you my love! What and who could have stopped the one whose spirit has been kindled by your divinely fire! And this fire was not made to be extinguished. Finally the ocean parted and gave me way to you.


But then you denied me shore on your isle.

No comments: