Wednesday, October 05, 2005

let it kill if it thrills

* Contains black humor *

Riding a bike at a speed above 100kmph is fun even when you don't exactly hate and want to get rid of yourself. It is however a superfun experience if you do so. It is interestingly amusing if you are vaguely aware of your suicidal instincts but the amusement doesnt diminish if you don't, it only changes its colour or shade. If you have someone with you to pretend fear and lock her body with yours then nothing is like it. But it is like sleeping, its yin counterpart, it is no less lovely even if you are alone. In fact it is a very nice way to celebrate the listlessness and the loneliness in life. Speed is a nice refuge, like alcohol or books or work or whatever and it fills the emptiness of our life. It's an effective therapy too. It helps us bear the banalities, inanities and slowness of life. Whatever it is, it is fun and that's what matters.

So my pulsar dhooms at Bombay-Pune highway. My sony makes my riding more musical. She gets me drunk with ecstasy. I dont drink and so I dont know what drunken driving is like but this is too good for me. I rouse my heart from its monotonous chore of keeping me breathing. Come on! Let me give you a life you li'l fella!! I make it dance on its own beats. Beats are anyways more musical when they are not unlimited in number. How dear the life is on the verge of death! Just like land on the edge of a cliff; ever been there?

One suggestion: Never forget to wear your helmet. It helps your folks to identify you if something unromantic happens. Uncertainty kills them more than your death. So do wear your helmet. Anyways getting your skull crushed is quite an unaesthetic idea. It might disturb the scene for happy people. Why having them pretend solemnity instead of love!

*****************************************

Yesterday I borrowed two thought stimulants from this world. Let me give them back.
The ideas were already in my mind but here they are expressed beautifully, precisely and succinctly.

- "Strategy! I've had no strategy in life. I owe everything I have to serendipity."
(Courtesy:http://anksy06.blogspot.com/)

- I agree to whatever you say about India provided you agree to the fact that the opposite of it also holds true.
(Courtesy:Ashutosh Mathur)

No comments: