Monday, June 27, 2005

above cloud 9

Finally!!

Yeah I am in Germany now. The journey was long... but pleasant. The realization of flying over black sea...or Iran... or any country in Europe was gratifying beyind words can state.

In the morning of June 26th I was in Paris. The airport itself is so large! But I was amazed to see the green trees. We find green trees in India, I expected something different. I looked at the sky, it was grey and not azure. Well, but sooner I entered the airport building my eyes widened. No marks for guessing what I am going to tell. Yeah man, BABES!! Here you know what they actually look like! Details later, in person.

Then at around 11.30 I found myself in Frankfurt. We boarded a shuttle bus to reah the railway station. Man! I was floored! What impressed my was not cleanliness or lack of crowd, I had already expected that. Actually it was the absence of something which made me happy. Yeah, there was no noise at all. There was no 'May I have your attention please'.

The train was again, nice. You must have seen them in movies. I remembered DDLJ scene where Shahrukh lends his hand to help Kajol board the train. Unfortunately there was no Kajol.

Whatever, here you dont miss any Kajol for long.

I reached Aschaffenburg, my destination, in the afternoon. A lady taxi driver took us to the hotel where a lady... err babe receptionist welcomed us. Later we went for dinner where a babe waitress served us. Wherever you go, you find babes, especially in the fare we went yesterday. Ohh they are awesome!

The people of Europe, even the absolute strangers, say hello to you with a smile. The girls give you(he he not you, only me) a huge smile at slightest excuse. But dont expect them to befriend you so easily. At least I have no base of saying so. Soon I will be in a position to say something about it. But remember, the german men are HUGE.

Work to do......ciao

*the sun sets at 10 pm.
*a glass of water costs you 1.2 euro.
*any idiot can ask you to take a job of a cook in his kitchen coz you are an Indian and many Indian and Pakistani do this kinda job.



AND YES, THIS IS MY B'DAY. HAPPY B'DAY TO ME :))

No comments: