Friday, June 24, 2005

Germany

So the time has come. It has to come sooner or later. I am going abroad, to Germany. This is the first time I will go out of the Indian subcontinent. Yes I have been to Nepal :)
The last week or say 10 days have been very hectic. Visa interview, conferences, meetings and other hi-fi things happened. And you know, this post is special coz I am writing it on my laptop. Well I am not a very tech-savvy person but I know people go crazy over these things. Whatever.
I had started preparation for CAT'05. Lets hope my Germany trip doesnt hamper my studies much. But God save the project. I dont know under which spell did they decide to send me onsite.
Today a lots of shopping is due. And noone is there with me to help me. Abhishek, get ready to live alone(with her ghost around of course). My parents are dying to come here to celebrate my birthday and to see me off but father is too tied up in his official work. He and mother are feeling guilty to send his son abroad without a bouquette. He and his fascinations with flowers! I will write about it sometimes later.
There is much more to write. Kehne ko bahut kucch hain magar...

No comments: