Wednesday, June 01, 2005

kuchh khatta ho jaaye

Good Morning!!
yes, it is a good morning. The weather of pune can make a stone dance. Wow!! Last evening was a treat!
I wish I could fly. Imagine yourself gliding among clouds. And especially when its raining. You will not wet yourself coz you would be above the clouds. he he :)) Hey Jack, see I am being crazy again ;) Well I will try to find a shrink as you've suggested me to do. But I am afraid they would start shrinking after looking at such a hopeless case. But yes, some day I would surely glide among clouds. May be with someone more attractive than the clouds and rains. Uff I cant wait for that moment!
I also enjoy eating in rainy seasons, something hot like samosas and pakodas etc. Oh I am missing home! I went and ate Vada-Pao, garamagaram ekdum. Wah!! Mazaa aa gaya!
I went to gym wearing my Che Guevara T-shirt!! Oh boy! They are crazy after me! And they are dumb too. They dont know who Che Guevara was! I had to tell them one by one. God save me from such admirers!
Anyways, working out is a pleasure now. Though I dont see much improvement, people say they do. Sahi hai. Lage raho bidu.
Chalo, time for doing better things now.

No comments: