Monday, June 06, 2005

yo!! this time I did it!

Today is the b'day of the woman I love most. Yeah your guess is right..she is my mother.
I duly wished her. She is in Bangalore with my sis. After thanking me the first thing she asked was the name of the person who reminded me of her b'day to me. This is my reputation! People, even my Ma doesnt expect me to remember her b'day. This is not her fault. Every year my sister calls me in the morning to remind me to wish her. This year I did it myself but your image is more REAL than yourself. I have realized this fact of life.
Well, this year I have been trying to improve myself. With some errors of course. I wished her happy mothers' day a day before. Shit! And I was damn happy about that. The first that I had asked was who wished her first: my sisters as ever or me? And when she said it was me then you cant guess how proud I was of my new people friendly avatar. Later on when I came to know about my goof-up then I thanked my God it was Ma and and not my girlfriend. I could expect mercy.
Lagey raho dear!

No comments: