Friday, June 10, 2005

Read this at your own risk

I know what you do all the time. All of you idle people sit and chat on messenger when you dont read blogs of others. And when you read blogs you keep a 'busy' status on your messengers to decieve others. How do I know? Well, why should I tell you that? I just know it. Generally I dont but sometimes even I have done this. Dont laugh! All your influence! Well I wanted to say that there are a few people who make chatting possible for you. They work hard for your luxury. Do you ever think about thanking them? No. I knew it! Well here is a chance. You can thank me. Yes me. Coz I am going to work on the code, the fundamental mechanism which does it all for you, of a messenger. I deserve a double thanks coz even the post you are reading with a stupid grin is written by me.
But I am feeling quite bored by now. I dont want to write even. Yes I dont want to write this post. I didnt want to write anything yesterday too. And so I didnt write. Why would I? There is no point in writing if you dont feel like. Do you know what you write otherwise? Think! Can you? You write what you are reading right now you moron! Yeah trash. Crap.
Pure unadulterated trash. Perhaps you dont know what it is. How will you? You never introspect. You never bother to see your soul. You dont even look in the mirror properly. But dont worry, after going through this post you will. You surely will.
Today one of my friend sent me the link of his new blog URL. He also wants to write. Why not, everyone does. Even I do. And anyways this will not cause any major deforestation anywhere. So you shouldnt have any problem. Well what was I saying? Yeah I remember. Trash. If you are really keen on not only knowing but also feeling what trash is then you must read his post. Even one paragraph will do. My god, it was trash with every impurity removed! It was shit! I am feeling quite sick after going through it. Its very smell was dizzying. I pity those electrons which are employed to carry those cursed words on their shoulders. They must be treated as untouchables by other electrons. And the magnetic field composed by them must have made an e-slum. I am afraid that the words might contemplate a suicide. They didnt know that if brought together in that order they could create such a nauseating smell. No two words of this post would ever like to come together. They are terribly scared. Well it is a time of crisis. Everybody should save his life first. I am not sure whether reading that post didnt reverse the various polarities and electric fields etc in my mind. Only a neurologist will tell that after proper examination. What! Neorologists dont do that? I am wrong? How could I be right you fool? It seems that reading this post has already fused the circuits of your logical part. If you write anything else but this paragraph as comment then you are crazy.
My God! I have read this post. Its really horrible. I must be brain-dead. I have to see a dentist.

No comments: